Philippines : Camping with Besties


They said that you should have at least three kinds of people in your life : One who is older to you who can bestow  their wisdom to you, second is someone younger to you for you to guide them and you passing your wisdom to them and the third one is someone at your own age who you can confidently share your confidence and failures. The last one that I mentioned is basically what my college friends are to me.

Cherishing our friends that are for keeps are something that we need to maintain and building new memories with them nourishes the foundation of an everlasting friendship. For me, I consider my college barkada as my best friends. The group who knows how I think, what annoys me the most and the walking clowns who can lock my jaws due to unstoppable laughter. Even though we don't hang out frequently, they always know what to say and what to comfort each other. 

Taking a weekend with them for camping and beach bumming is love!


We decided to go camping at Crystal Beach at Narciso, Zambales, around 5 hours away from Manila. This is where the famous Summer Siren Music Festival usually held during Summer. You can go camping or rent a cottage for an overnight stay. The Crystal Beach is usually a surfing site from June to  December and a relaxing beach between January to May.




We brought our own tents but for those who don't have, you can rent it at the resort. You can freely choose where you want to camp.


Setting up our tents


We don't know why but whenever we have an outing, laging hindi handa hahaha. Taggutom portion but still happy!



Spent the whole afternoon learning to play a new card game. The yelling coz of the confusing rules can be a friendship over game haha.





On the way to the beach. Crystal Beach is blessed with a wide shore.



Muni-muni time





Photos , Swim, Chill.


Having a great time


While waiting for the sunset











Surprising to know that the resort has an acoustic band performance during the night, and what makes it cool? It's along the shore, you can grab a drink at the bar, have your lanai on the sand and watch the stars!



Woke up the following day a little disoriented, my head outside the tent, looking up to these trees and the first thing I thought... where am I ??? LOL.


Messy hair don't care


I heart you guys!!!

IT, Expenses and Tips please check the next post!

//emh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a budol, we really made it to Boracay!

Philippines : What else to see Elyu?

Spirited away in Taiwan

Penang: If You Love Street Arts, Ask George