The Point of No Return



My friends will probably agree with me when I say I got the most bipolar way of thinking and making decisions. I easily say yes, then, later on, will say no or probably come up with a silly excuse or something. Well, you might probably be twisting my neck if you will experience it first hand, and I am not the type that will deny it, haha. I don't know if anyone will get me but I believe that when making a decision, in any matter, whether you will go right or go wrong, you will still be getting the result that you wanted. In a sense of, how you will act towards the choice that you made. A lot of people will say that the mistakes that they made were results of their weaknesses and poor judgment. And then there come the consequences of their actions which most of the time they resulted in being unhappy. And then what? we become blinded and lost and at some point, we run away from it.

Our actions always and will always be a justification of our being. We got a lot of hurdles to predict which path and decision should we make and we stumble to correct it and some of it, we just think of living with it. Again, it is hard to put the right things into actions.

But, you know what, at the end of the day, what do you feel about it? Is the decision you made make your heart feel lighter? Is it at peace? Is it the truth? Will that makes you happy and those people involved in it? Masarap iinsert dito ang four golden rules ng Rotary Club.

 I made a lot of bad decisions and mistakes, and I am certain that I will make more of it but now, I think I am a bit aware. That no matter how difficult it may be, I will try hard to do things right and to take my failures into a new perspective. Letting those stones be a teacher, learn from them and take a closer look at it to perfect which part of the decision I made wrong. The value of our mistakes is a blessing to improve our self and to become better, depending on how much effort we are willing to put on it. It is like a rebirth of a portion of yourself.

I like to think that we can all live out of our bubbles of mistakes, not easy to correct but we got the infinite power to make it right and redirect ourselves to be a better person. It will shape Who We Are and Who Will We Become. After all, we have a world that doesn't play backward. It is a Point of No Return.

***
Writing this on this lame Friday night, I got a feeling I will have to reread it after a week...

//somewhereira.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a budol, we really made it to Boracay!

Philippines : What else to see Elyu?

Spirited away in Taiwan

Penang: If You Love Street Arts, Ask George